1. DC IN: Input for power supply, use a 9V DC regulated power supply 100mA, center pin negative.
2. Level knob: Adjusts the delay signal level of the left/right channel. Fully counterclockwise will give you dry guitar signal. Clockwise will increase the delay level.
3. Time knob: Adjusts the delay time from 25ms to 1000ms of the left/right channel.
4. Feedback knob: Controls the delay feedback of the left/right channel, Fully counterclockwise will give one repeat and at fully clockwise you get infinite feedback.
5. LED: Indicates the effect on/off.
6. Input jack: 1/4" mono audio jack left/right input for connecting to the input device or instrument. When the mono input jack L is connected, it can output stereo signals.
7. Output jack: 1/4" mono audio jack of left/right output, effect output for connection to amp or other devices.
8. Foot switch: Engages and disengages the effect, true bypass.